Luxury home near Denver? Yes, please! This incredible mountain home is lavish in luxury with some of the most breathtaking views you will ever see this close to Denver. Views include Mount Evans, and this particular home located in Bell Park is bordered by and backs up to Cub Creek Park and Bell Park. Two 70′ Fiberon decks allow sweeping views of the mountain ranges. Draped in luxury from carrara marble backsplashes to quartz counters, this home is just stunning. Furthermore, there is floor-to-ceiling glass walls to bring the outdoors in. Each room is individually climate controlled. And, there is a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. The indoor sauna and downstairs flex room, currently used as a yoga studio, offer healthy lifestyle options for the health enthusiast or those more serious about leading an active lifestyle. Enjoy mountain luxury all while living just 40 minutes from downtown Denver.
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project, Or Hire A Professional
- 8 Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Broker Before You Sign Anything
- What Do You Need to Know About the Fair Housing Act as a Home Buyer?
- Moving to a new home? Is it better to sell your home first, or wait until you buy your new one?
- When is the best time to buy a home?